“For things to change, first I must change”. – Dr. Louis Serrano
“To change your body, you must change your mind”.
- 3 Weeks of NO carbohydrates (including white flour, rice, sugar), fried foods, processed fatty foods.
- 3 Months of stretching, calisthenics, and light cardio fitness.
- 3 Months of light-mid aerobic activity (cardio) and light weight training
- 3 Days per week (minimum) of exercise/activity
- 30 Minutes per day of cardio activity – where your heart rate gets up and you actually sweat in the process.
- 3 Hours per week (minimum) of exercise.
- 3 Years of commitment to change your lifestyle to an eating and fitness one vs. a diet and exercise program.
- TRI-athlete – Try to swim 500 yards, bike 12 miles, and run a 5k
- 3 Meals per day is a myth. Make it 6 or more small meals or eating occasions throughout the day and it will change your metabolism into a fuel processing machine.
- 30 lbs. – the weight you’ll lose to both see the changes to your physical self and your mental self. The amount you’ll need to lose to make fitness a lifestyle.
- 3 Areas of exercise to try to incorporate each time – stretch, cardio, weight training
- 3 Weeks of NOT exercising and old habits will begin to unravel all that’s been done before.
- 3 Days of NOT exercising and NOT eating right will make you feel guilty about it. It’s a pivotal time in that after 3 days you’re teetering on the discipline fence.
- 30g of Protein is maximum body can absorb at any given time.
- 300 Calories should be a maximum range for each of the eating occasions.
- 300 Calories minimum burned during a 30 minute cardio fitness exercise.
- 3.1 miles is all a 5k is. It should take about 30 minutes.